Mundo ni Sofia (Sofia's World)

podcast of a six year old filipino from california. follow her adventures at home and school through her podshow. >>>>NOTICE: This is a childrens/family category podcast. Illegal solicitation will be reported to authority>>>>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Episode 5: I'm starting to write in cursive

DOWNLOAD Episode 5

Show notes
I turned six year old last November 2005. On this podcast, I talked about writing in cursive.

I also played
Monday Morning by The Egerton Boyz
available at Podsafe Music Network

I would like to thank
Tennessee Vic for our theme "Lente" Spring vocals and lyrics by a 9 year old Dutch girl named Philine

Recorded: 1/15/06 Time: 8 min 43 sec Bitrate: 128

1/23/06 from Dad: ...for the past few days we're getting 500-2000 daily hits...thank you for making mundo ni sofia one of the top childrens podcasts in the world.