Mundo ni Sofia (Sofia's World)

podcast of a six year old filipino from california. follow her adventures at home and school through her podshow. >>>>NOTICE: This is a childrens/family category podcast. Illegal solicitation will be reported to authority>>>>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Episode 2: Colors



On this show, i talked about colors. Once again my sister Lucy (she's 3) helped me with the program. My dad spent a couple of hours working on this episode, according to him, the audio is much better than my first show.

Download and listen

Recorded: 8/21/05 Time: 4 min 16 sec Bitrate: 64kbps

Show notes:
  • mixing colors

  • and more colours


  • UPDATE: I was surprised when i found out that Sofia's podcast is included in the latest
    installment of PodCheck Review, a weekly show dedicated to podcast producers and listeners. This is great considering that we're only on our second episode. Here's the direct mp3 link. EQUIPMENTS: hp athlon 64, audacity, adobe audition, creative lab (cheapo mic from trift store).

    My Odeo Channel

    Subscribe using iTunes